Commit to yourself! 29 classes in 29 days!
What would your life be like if you committed to practicing yoga every day for an entire month? 29 classes in 29 days? The greatest yoga challenge isn’t about having the time to practice everyday. It is all about making the time for yoga everyday. It’s about making yourself a priority in your life and feeling the amazing benefits that come with a commitment to yourself.
One of the most well respected yoga texts, the Yoga Sutras states: Practice becomes firmly grounded when well attended to for a long time, without break and in all earnestness (YS1.14). So firm up your practice with us and let us support you along the way!
What if taking yoga every day in February just isn’t an option? Can I still participate? Absolutely! What if you practiced more than what you are used to? If you normally practice once a week, set your goal to be twice a week or 10 classes in February. If you are used to 8 classes a month, how would you feel if you got in to 14 classes or every other day?
What will you gain if you practice yoga everyday? You’ll notice that your yoga will reach far beyond your mat and help improve more than just your asana.
- A more fit and flexible body
- Feeling like you can breathe better and manage your stress
- Improving heart health
- Reigniting a personal relationship
- Eating healthier
- Feel more abundant, able to give and receive
- More aligned with your true, authentic selfless stress
- You’ll feel healthier
- Find ease and grace in yoga postures
- A stronger more flexible body
- Strengthen your immune system
- Peace and calm
- Loose weight and tone your body
- Feel more empowered to take on life
The list can go on and on. What will you commit to in February?
We’ll use old school star charts to track our progress and goals! What fun this month will be!
*You’ll have the rare opportunity to upgrade your monthly package for February only to see what it is like to practice yoga more often. Please contact Irene if you are interested in upgrading from your current membership to Abundance Unlimited for the month of February.
For the month of February, we challenge you to take up to 29 classes. The ultimate being a daily practice. Not only will you feel fabulous, but you will also be rewarded for your efforts:
- $2 off for every star (class attended) on a 60 or 90 minute Integrated Bodywork Session from Bridge Therapy
- At 20 classes, you’d be entered to win a $20 gift card to Vitamin Cottage
- At 24 classes, you are entered to win a Manduka Eko Lite Yoga Mat
- Once you reach 29 or more classes, you are entered to win a free Abundance Unlimited Class Package for March!
Set yourself up for success and use the new ZenPlanner app to schedule yourself into classes. Remove obstacles to make it easier for you to commit to your goal! It’s easy to use your phone or computer – and it helps!
App Store and Google Play.