Springtime at Maitri Yoga
Developing Energy and Enjoying Side Moon in April
Spring is here and do you know who you can tell? It was 70 degrees yesterday and it’s snowing today. I love Colorado! With the spring time comes so much new life and energy! So this month at Maitri we are focusing on that beautiful sense of Energy as our theme and we have Side Moon as our pose. This pose is a wonderful way to open the side body, bring in a sense of refreshed and renewed energy, plus it feels sooo good to side bend!
We have a few wonderful events happening the rest of this month to support you developing vibrant energy! Be sure to use coupon codes to get the early bird discounts (see below) and come have some fun with us playing with yoga in a new and expanded way!
- Kids Yoga is this Saturday with Karina at 3:00-4:00. The craft is Mindful Meditation Painted Rocks. Kids are $15 if registered early (use coupon code “Kids04”) and parents are free.
- Next Friday join Irene for Partner Yoga at 7:15 pm. This is an awesome way to connect to your partner through movement and touch in a supportive and loving environment.
- Come spend next Saturday afternoon with me (and see me geek out) with Crystal Chakra Meditation. We’ll focus on the upper three energy centers and bringing the Spirit into the everyday through finding and expressing your truth, developing mindfulness, trusting your intuition and seeing the greater connection we have to the world around us.
While we enjoy the bright new spring energy I’d like to share my gratitude to all of you for your willingness to flow with the changes we’ve made over the last month. I know that at times it has been frustrating and difficult but we are getting through it and soon it will be as beautiful as the fullness of summer. I am so grateful to our community and the energy we share with each other. We wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for all of you!
With love and appreciation from my heart to yours,
May 1 Schedule Changes –Feedback Requested
We are working toward more consistency in the weekly class schedule, offering some alternatives to the pretty full 9:00 am classes and offering what our clients want and need. If you have feedback, suggestions or are interested in attending some new classes please let me know as soon as possible. The changes to the schedule will take effect May 1. Here’s what we have working so far:
- Making the evening classes start at the same time Monday through Thursday (4:30, 6:00 and 7:30)
- 4:30 classes will be nice and well rounded
- 6:00 will be the time for more action
- 7:30 will be more restorative classes
- Changing the 10:30 am Yin Yang class on Tuesdays to be at 11:30
- Adding in another Foundations of Yoga + Breating class on Thursdays at 4:30
- Adding a 7:30 am Vinyasa Flow class and an 11:30 Restorative Yoga class on Fridays
- Changing the 4:00 Sunday class to a later time and adding in an earlier Hatha Yoga class
- 5:00 Hatha
- 6:30 Bliss/Restore
- We are also considering adding in a Postnatal class but aren’t sure where to put it at this time.
Your feedback is much appreciated and valued! We will do our best with the new schedule to fit your needs and stay committed to offering you great yoga in a loving, caring and supportive environment!
Fun, inspiring and energizing events to develop yourself on your path of wisdom and truth.
Presented by Karina Jacobson
Saturday, March 28, 2015
3:00-4:00 ages 2-10
$20 for kids, adults free! Register early and save – only $15!! COUPON CODE: Kids04
Craft: Mindful Meditation Painted Rocks
Presented by Irene Doherty, E-RYT
Friday, April 24, 7:15-8:30 pm
Cost: $30 per couple in advance, $35 day of. COUPON CODE: Partner04
Presented by Mindy Arbuckle, Master of Crystology
Saturday, March 21, 2015, 1:00-4:00 pm
$65 in advance, $75 day of. Includes three crystals – Kyanaite, Lepidolite, Petalite. COUPON CODE: Crystal567
*All are welcome to attend
- Essential Yoga with Mindy, May 2
- Kids Yoga with Karina, May 16
- Mala Making Workshop with Karina, May 23
- Crystal Chakra Meditation Workshop (Heart Chakra & Integration) with Mindy, May 30
- Mantra Mala Workshop with Mindy, June 6